Invitation to Tender: GDPR Process
North & East invites tenders from suitably qualified providers for the provision of a programme for the management of all activities relating to the preparation for, and achievement of compliance with, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will apply from 25th May
- Audit & Assessment of records and record keeping practices of the Association against GDPR requirements to identify any weaknesses and enable us to achieve best practice in this area.
- Develop Data Protection Policy for the Association
- Development and delivery of training programme for staff.
- Development of Workplan that will enable the Association to track and measure any improvements and identify any risk areas
The final appointment will be made based on the quality of the approach taken, the experience/qualification of the consultant/s and price. Prior to a final decision some applicants may be invited to present their proposal to selection panel.
Expressions of Interest should include:
- Qualifications/experience of principles proposed
- Proposed timescale of programme
- Proposed approach/key milestones
- Price including rates per hour for any additional hours required
Completed tenders should be returned to email@example.com by Friday 8th December