Invitation to Tender
North & East Housing Association (North & East) wishes to engage a consultant to facilitate the development of its 2020 – 2024 Strategic Plan.
North & East is an Approved Housing Body (AHB) incorporated in 1993 with some 520 dwellings in Dublin, Louth, Meath, Fingal, Wicklow and Monaghan with a further 200 at various stages of development. The organisation is governed by a voluntary board of management and employs a staff of 16. The board is committed to engagement with all internal and external stakeholders as part of the strategic planning process.
The consultant will be asked to outline their approach to and how they will address the following:
- Facilitate critical stakeholders- Board/staff/tenants – in the process
- Facilitate external stakeholders – Local Authorities, Department Housing, Planning & Local Government, Irish Council for Social Housing (ICSH), Housing Alliance, Housing Agency, Housing Regulator, funders and others- in the process
- Source/review background information on North & East
- Review relevant government policy and strategy in particular Rebuilding Ireland and the “Voluntary Regulation Code for Approved Housing Bodies in Ireland”
- Review the current North & East Vision, Mission & Values
- Review the current North & East Strategy 2016 – 2020
- Review all existing North & East Strategies ensuring alignment with new Strategic Plan
- Review and analyse results of the consultation proces
- Develop a framework document on which to base a strategic plan
- Assist North & East board to develop its Strategic Plan with clear objectives and goals
The deadline for application is 5.00pm, Friday 3rd May. Tenders should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org