North & East Housing Association was established in 1993 and has developed from a small-scale, mainly voluntary organisation into a well-established housing provider with a proven track record in the delivery of high-quality homes, comprehensive housing services and tenant supports.
In January 2016, North & East launched its Strategic Plan 2016 – 2021 containing a renewed vision for the Association. The Vision that “Everyone is entitled to a quality home within the Community” is underpinned by three strategic goals;
- To grow our housing stock to 700 units by the end of 2020
- To support our tenants in developing and sustaining strong communities
- To ensure our structures and resources are capable of supporting current and future activities
The Association are currently on track to deliver on those commitments and are in the process of defining the next Strategic Plan 2020 – 2024. We look forward to this role of Tenant Services and Engagement Manager taking defined responsibility for leading a team in the provision of tenant services and engagement.
Why Work With NEHA?
- Team of 20 people ensures every contribution has an opportunity to make a big difference
- Values based system of people management
- Large focus on developing people to their potential, aligned to their own ambitions
- Remuneration and benefits have been benchmarked to ensure they remain competitive