Tenant Engagement Strategy Tender
North & East invites tenders from suitably qualified providers for the development of a 3 year Tenant Engagement Strategy that will facilitate strong communication links between the organisation and our tenants ultimately enhancing the customer service experience.
Objectives/Scope of Tender
- Outline methodology to be used in development of the plan.
- Evaluate current tenant engagement processes in North & East.
- Conduct a comprehensive consultation with tenants, staff, board members and external stakeholders to gather views, learnings and suggestions for the strategy going forward.
- Gather feedback from tenants on the customer experience from first contact, interview, allocation of home, property standards, ongoing engagement and long term experiences.
- Desktop research into innovative tenant engagement strategies at home and abroad.
- Strategic plan that clearly maps out strategic priorities of North & East for three years.
- Print ready user friendly and engaging document detailing strategic plan 2018-2021.
- Implementation table detailing plan for project management that identifies SMART goals.
The final appointment will be made based on the quality of the approach taken, the experience/qualification of the consultant/s and price. Prior to a final decision some applicants may be invited to present their proposal to selection panel. We will enter into a procurement dialogue with parties who express initial interest in the tender and who satisfy the Association that they have the relevant experience and qualifications.
Initial Expressions of Interest should include:
- Details of similar projects undertaken
Following the initial procurement dialogue we will accept tenders by a specified date.
Completed expressions of interest should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 12th February @12pm